Sunday, April 7, 2013

San Francisco love...

I cannot believe that my handsome and I have already surpassed the first year of marriage! While I must say that at times we found it hard, I can only be thankful for those times because we have honestly grown so much this year! It literally started off with a BANG! when we lost my car, but we were able to thankfully have supportive parents who helped us get a new car on their credit and of course, us as co-signers! We decided to head up to our favorite city thus far, SAN FRANCISCO! We stayed at the Westin in Downtown. We only went for basically one day, we left saturday at around 5 am and arrived in the middle of a St.Patty's day Parade! We were greeted with a party and ironically, the street we stayed on was Stevenson St. Talk about being well greeted! We had a blast exploring the city right away, we wasted no time walking around and going to places we had heard were great! Here are some of my favorite moments!
























We  absolutely fell in LOVE with the city, we're already planning another trip out there soon, maybe at the end of may before the June wedding (Greg&Bea) 

Anywho, 
Life is amazing, I am extremely happy with my marriage, the love that he has for me is unlike any other, I love that he is so sincere and when we disagree, we talk it out. We are definitely both thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives, although we are not perfect and may struggle here and there, we are constantly working out our "kinks."

with much love,
xoxo
Mayra 

No comments:

Post a Comment