Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 1.

Ive wanted one of these so called "blogs" for a good while now...
i think itll definitely be a fun way to express myself to the cyber world through photography and all that other fun snazzy stuff i like to share! :)
today was okay, work is pretty fun, its hard though, theyre making me a manager, which is exciting, but i kind of doubt my abilitlies sometimes..i messed up today though, and i put myself down because of it...thankfully, i have a wonderful man that knows just how to cheer me up, Justin, te quiero muchO amor!

Hes just so freaking grand, seriously, ive found my match, well, for the time being, were gonna take things as they come, and enjoy them while we are here! :)its been very close to 4 months since we first went out on a date, that was such a fun night!!I remember like it was ayer ( yesterday) who knew things would work so great though, he is not only my amazing boyfriend, but my new best friend :) We were driving home on saturday morning, after a fun little bike ride to the carpintero building for boyscout breakfast at his home ward, and he was singing to Kings of Leon, Day old Blues, and just sounded so amazing, i like to listen to that song now, because that moment of him singing replays in my mind, and i get little butterflies... hes so awesome...

but anywho, were both sooo ready for school to be over, i think were definitely gonna go to K1 speed and celebrate, im sure ill kick his butt at it again for sure! hahah...
two more weeks and its serious summer time..

i have class in the morning, and as much as i feel like i can write so much more, i have to read some scriptures and get to bed... but enjoy some pictures ive taken over my photography lifetime... <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment