Friday, September 11, 2009

puppies, a sick dog and more...


Biscuit, my dog, had her puppies yesterday. She gave birth to 3 puppies, one of which was born dead. I'm pretty sure she had major complications because her stomach was as hard as a rock this morning. We took her to the vet only to find out that she still had a puppy in her stomach, she was in so much pain it was rediculous. We couldnt afford the procedure, so we brought her home and she gave birth to the dead puppy, it was so sad, she was really sick and upset after. Alyssa (THANK YOU) came over and fed the puppies while I got ready for work. but my awesome neighbor took really good care of them while i was working, then when my parents came home they gave her penicillin which helped a ton! :) It was a long day, and really sketchy, i didnt like the vibe of it at all, but i did good at work, made our nightly numbers which was amazing! life is grand outside of small stressors, Justin and I are happy, and thats really all that matters :) well, heres the puppies.. hope you think theyre awesome.. we have yet to name them, theyre both girls... chloe is cute.. too close to zoe thougH...

No comments:

Post a Comment