Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fire Season :(

life is just GOOOOD.. ive been out and about a little more with friends lately! It's been
such a good learning experience for me, in my relationship, bc i feel like i can miss him more,
and we have so much more to catch up on when we see each other! it's amazing! i love him, and I
dont exactly love missing him, but it makes me realize how important he is to me in my life..
I went Rollerskating with Sean and Jill and a few other aWESOME people this weekend..heres
some way rad pictures of Saturday nIGHT!


newlyweds, toosh grabbin.
the entire posse!
sillly faces
wanna race???


Holy Man! LA is on Fire! this past saturday, some fires broke out in the LA National forrest, but instead of being behind the Mountain backdrop, it was on the south side of the mountains! I was driving down the 605 in Long beach and you can s
ee the flames from the fires, as if it were only 5 miles away! So crazy! I guess the Flames got up to 80 ft! holy maccaronni!here's some pictures ive taken off LA times, or taken myself... its so sketchY!

definitely not so good!
Hello Fireman!
Future Justin of America :)

Yikes!



super cool, NOT!
well that's how bad california has looked lately..
kiss kiss...BIG KISS!!! <3>




No comments:

Post a Comment