Monday, January 2, 2012

2012!





Can you believe it is here? I honestly don't know where 2011 went but boy was it A YEAR!! so much happened in 2011, the good, the bad the ugly and the UNBELIEVABLE! :) Last year i made a top ten fashion list or something like that of 2010, but this year I want to do the most memorable things of 2011. There were a few good, a few bad but definitely a year I will be thankful for for the rest of my life! So without further a do...


January

I turned 24, had the last ever Mayra D. Hau5 Party for my Birthday with my two best DJ Friends in all of the universe. I can definitely say that night was CRAZY, I'd never EVER had so many people at my house and in all honesty I didn't have the BEST time because I was too busy freaking out about the crowd, but defeinitely never will forget it!


February
My mom being in the hospital was definitely something that I didn't like at all but thankfully all of the fears that this month brought were strength builders. My mom is great now, she hasn't been back in the hospital since, her heart is healthier, she's loosing weight and is more aware of what she eats than ever before. I love this woman with ALL of my heart!

March

This month was fun, well, kind of! I had to make a pretty tough decision about something and ended up kind of loosing a close friend of mine. We threw miss Hannah a birthday party for her 21st this month, it was fun, we had a very good turn out and it was a successful night! March was one of those months you need to have to get you ready for what is to come next, its the Storm I guess you could call it.

APRIL

MOST IMPORTANTLY:LOVE HAPPENED
04.17.2011
I finally made it up for EDP
Went to my FIRST Fashion show
evita.hannah.meeeeeeeeee.gary.

MAY

Talked about the future with someone
This month was a little difficult though, I remember having
a lot of anxiety this month. I had just got sent to a different
store at work and it was all too much for me. I wasn't happy
with where I was working and I wanted out very soon!
JUNE





LA GALAXY

This month was very work based, Mona got
a job at puma, life started to get crazy with school
coming to an end and summer coming in! We headed
down to san diego for a fun day in la jolla. It was quite
the adventure!

July


August


We were both in the tahitian group in our wards dance show, It was so much fun learning all of the movement and doing a dance that is similar to Monas culture. I'm definitely hoping on joining in on a dance group this year!

September
Alyssa turned 21!! YAY! My sister Veronica let us
throw a party in her back yard, thank you! It was good times!

October

I was la Llorrona for halloween, it was definitely a good time!

November

ENGAGED!!!!!!!
FEBRUARY 18th 2012!!!!

So EXCITING to be engaged to amazing
Solomona Stevenson, we may not be perfect,
but our love is! :) I cannot wait to be married
to this man!

December

This month came and went so quickly, we did a lot of wedding planning and got a lot of things done this month. To this day there are still a few things that need to be situated but most of them should be fine. We took some engagements with one of our amazing friends Anna and Tegyn who both did such a good job on our photos and we loved how they turned out. This month I also tried to do a few different things with my style choices and hair do's. I started reading more fashion blogs and I really love going on Pinterest. We had a great Christmas with both of our families and then spent the 26th at Disneyland. New Years was okay at Dave n Busters, it was extremely crowded so we didn't have the BEST time that we would have had if it weren't so crowded. Life is going great, only 47 more days until the wedding, Only 47 more days until marriage; I cannot wait!



Live with a smile,
and shine like the sun.
Enjoy life always!

<3
Mayra d.




No comments:

Post a Comment