Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Autobiography of ME.

So, about a year ago, I started writing about my life. I began writing about the first year of my life and atleast of what I was told about myself, I guess I just wrote about my childhood stories that I heard of because of course, I can only remember running around houses with my cousins and the rest is a mystery to my mind. Here is my little preface for any of those interested or bored enough to read it. I guess I kind of want to write out the most memorable or important times of my life so someday when i'm old and can't remember sitting here typing this out, at least I have a blog to read back on to help me remember how my life was at one point! enjoy!!


Miss Mayra d.

Nueva Vida


I was born on Tuesday January 11th, 1987 at approximately 1AM.My mother from Michoacan, Mexico; my father from a pueblo outside of Guadalajara, Mexico. I was the fourth girl, the unplanned little swimmer who got to the egg first, I made it and because of that my parents life completely changed. You see, my mother had been married previous to the relationship she started with my father. They were only dating when the news of my conception spread like a storm of fires blazing through California, I was definitely unexpected and certainly unwanted by some. After being more than delighted to keep my, my parents moved in together, my maternal grandmother opposed, along with my older sisters.

The night of my birth, my father and grandmother got into an argument, ironically I was born on her birthday, and after taking one look the fighting stopped and love surrounded their hearts. Apparently, after my birth, my mom suffered from paralysis to her facial muscles up until I was 6 years old. It never clearly hit me how horrible that was until I realized that I didn’t have too many pictures with my mother.What a terrible birth present, how could such a loved baby do something like that to their nurturing mother whom i love so much, well, it wasn’t me, blame the anesthesia for that. For the longest time, I held myself responsible for my mothers suffering, but I was always reassured by everyone that it was not my fault.

I was pretty spoiled,my three older sisters seemed to resent me a bit because they just thought I took away all the attention away from them. My older sister Grace has told me how my oldest sister Veronica attempted to kill me at one point, how rude! If she had conquered that day she would never have know how much she means to me now. She is like my second mommy whom i love so much.

I was a brat, i never cleaned up after myself, I was always running around playing with something and to top it off, I was so annoying. I will never be able to tell you the extent of the annoyances I caused my sisters but apparently I was that little girl that wanted to know EVERYTHING about you. “Whats your name, where do you work? How old are you? Who's your mom? where are they from??” I guess I was just curious about everything, maybe that explains why I have such a fear of the unknown now a days, because back then I asked to know it all!

...To be continued...


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment