Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wedding Bellsss!!


Let the count down begin!

I can literally start crying this very moment with excitement for everything. I cannot wait to go through the temple, I cannot wait to be Mrs. Stevenson, I cannot wait to finally call someone mine. I cannot wait to start a family. I cannot wait to start living. This past week has been so much better, the anxiety and panic has subsided and I am back to working on the wedding plans. I am so eager to just have it here already. Today I went to LA with my friend Bea and my sister Grace to get the materials we need for decorations. We got a few things for a realllyyy good price that will definitely enhance the look of our wedding reception. I am So excited to get things done and just be married and just be so in love. I already am, I just can't wait to take it to that next level, 'naw means ;) HA. anywho, Mona's family is teaching me a Samoan Taulunga that I will be dancing that day, i'm so nervous that I'll mess it up and insult culture so i'm trying so hard to learn and be patient on how to do things. His culture is so beautiful, so soft and so awesome. I love me my Samoans! :) Anywho, I have had so much fun doing a lot of things myself lately, I made my own garter today, which looks SO good! I made the necklaces for my bridesmaids, and I'm working on a few things to do on our own, I'm really diggin' this DIY stuff! Thank you Pinterest for all the wonderful ideas! :) Anywho, Only 3 weeks to go!!!! So excited!!!

Thanks for the love,

Miss Mayra D.


Feel free to check out some of my pictures!


http://lightbox.com/photos

No comments:

Post a Comment