Friday, May 18, 2012

New things are coming!

I figured that since the biggest change in life has already happened, I should just do something fun and change up my blog! It has been quite some time since I posted anything up here!! A lot of fun things have happened, Most importantly,  I MARRIED MY BEST FRIEND! No, not Alyssa Wall, he's almost as cool as her :) Here are a few pictures of our special day and a few from our super fun honeymoon in VEGAS!!

                                                       
                                                             




                                                               
 Everyone looked SO good, just like I dreamed my wedding would look like! A little bit of Romance and a little bit of European class. I really loved the way the colors worked together and the way the girls and the guys fit the look! I was so happy all day to have finally have that day happen! 

















 

So There it is! The wedding post! I really want to update this blog as often as I can, I'm really looking forward to posting not just about my life but things I find that I think can help out others and finding blog friends with genious ideas about living a good and happy blog life! 

With love,
MRS Mayra Stevenson!


No comments:

Post a Comment