Tuesday, October 23, 2012

REstart

  So  exactly 60 days ago I put myself on a sixty day challenge to try and do INSANITY from beginning to end and promised all of you that I would  be updating,keeping  you motivated and so on and so forth. Well if any of you have been keeping up with my life and my recent blog post you will know that due to my anxious state of mind I was unable to keep my promise.Well in these past two months I've been pretty low, it's just been hard for us. I feel like I've gained some unnecessary pounds and I don't feel healthy. So much of me wants to change and I feel like I've been trying and giving up and it's just not good. I guess one big thing  is that I've been eating a lot of junk and not watching what I'm eating. I decided that it would be great to REstart. I mean I'm not perfect, I'm human we all make mistakes so I'm going to try once more. I started today, my husband even joined me for a mile walk/run at liberty park. Then I came home and started insanity allover  again!
                
I feel great right now and I just want to keep moving forward with this!i want to try a 10 day juice cleanse and then start eating cleaner. But I will try my best to get down in weight and size within 60   Days from now, right before Christmas!I really want to look good on Christmas and New Years so I'll make that my goal! 

Xoxo mayra s. 

No comments:

Post a Comment