Thursday, October 25, 2012

Tootsie roll work outs

   So I am proud to state that today I completed the third day of insanity,woohoo! I am so proud of myself for getting through the rut of today and working on my fitness. Last night I even cooked a healthy meal! My husband has been very supportive, although I wish he would join me on the insanity part. I'm thankful that he supports me and sits in the car while I run a mile at the park because he's scared something might happen to me, it's the little things. Well so far I don't think I've lost anything other than water weight or just last weeks digested meals. I feel good, feeling sore is better than feeling sorry for myself tomorrow. I do crave a cheeseburger from Tams though, maybe if I get one tomorrow ill run 3 miles and do some insanity, I'll also make sure I don't eat anything other than that tomorrow.Or I can Just skip it.

So after I got home today my sister Veronica came over with the puppy we got her and my niece last week.Monty had seen a video on YouTube on how you can make sweaters out of socks for doggies so when I brought him to our place(we live behind my parents and my sis technically went to visit momma)we decided it would be super cute to make him a sweater! I looked through my sock drawer,assuming husband socks might be stinky and far too big,haha, I found this sock I've had for years, I don't even think it was ever truly mine to begin with but it ended up in my sock drawer. We cut the toes off then cut slits in the heels, then we made the sock a little shorter by trimming the end and viola, he's an adorable tootsie roll!my mom loved it along with sis and nephew and niece. I'm pretty proud of myself for making this adorablenes even cuter! Well that is all of the update I've got for you today! With love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment