Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 1.

Like I promised you all, here is my first post! After a few hours of being lazy and cuddling with the cutest puppies in the world, i put on my sports bra and regained control! Statistically and on paper, my body does not show well what so ever. with a starting weight of a whopping 180 lbs (YIKES!) i am not at all content where i stand, sit or even lay for that matter! My hips are wider than a tow truck and i can go on and on about how my measurements just arent appealing, but i wont. I will start by saying that this is the end, this is the end of those pesky pounds sitting so unappealing on my hips, goodbye to the backfat that loves to make a cute top look like the ugliest shirt you've ever seen. farewell. i know that this progress will NOT be overnight,i will HAVE TO work hard, i will HAVE to stay motivated, but i made all of you a promise, so here i go trying to keep it! Insanity is not for the sane, i sit here sweating my face off just from the fit test that i so greatly did terrible at! Here are so pictures of me, large and in charge, but hopefully next time i post some pictures, 2 weeks from today, you will notice a difference...





xoxo
Mayra

No comments:

Post a Comment