Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Six Sweet Months.

Well, the time has flown by SO quickly! I cannot believe that this month marks our halfway point of our first year of marriage! We have had some laughs, some cries, and everything any couple goes through! My favorite part of marriage is always having him here, always having him by my side! building our lives together and getting through things! I love the fact, in all honesty i do, that we are not perfect. i love the fact that we have had our challenging times, our fights but we have gotten through them. That is my absolute favorite! I love the bond we have, no one at all knows me better than my husband does, and no one knows him better than I do. This past weekend we went out to Las Vegas with my family to just get away for the weekend! We had a good time just walking down memory lane, we went to Vegas for our honeymoon so we just revisited some places we had gone through!

My mom and dad were there as well so it was really nice to just have a good time with the people I love most! 

The last few months have been really well with work! :) My job is going great, not so much pressure and i feel like i'm really growing a fun kind of bond with my co-workers! We're pretty silly sometimes!

They've even started training me so i can someday become a lead! Wahoo that makes me so excited because I love moving up within a company! Anywho, life is going really well! Mona is really loving his job, i'm really happy that he's happy! We have pretty awesome callings at church so i'm having a blast working with the young women in our ward and he's the secretary in the EQ! 

I've been trying to get into sewing, i mad a few skirts a while back but i have yet to tackle making a dress and i have this really adorable polk a dot print that i'd love to make into a dress! Anyone have any dress pattern ideas? I need modest, cute, versatile and comfy!

Anywho, that is all... hopefully next time i write i'll have some fun news to share :) 


<3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
Mrs. Stevenson 


No comments:

Post a Comment