Thursday, August 23, 2012

day 3.

So, I cannot lie to you, I made you a promise but last night i was having some major anxiety so i was not able to do my insanity BUT i can tell you that I did get some exercise in and although it wasn't insanity kind of exercise, it was exercise! So with that off my chest i can tell you that today I did insanity and I felt like i was going to DIE! lol. My anxiety hadn't worn off from last night, actually I've had anxiety consistently the past few weeks, i'm not one to use medication so i just do some relaxation exercises that I found on Kaiser's website that really have helped me out these past few days! ANYWHO, I realized today that not only is meditation and prayer an amazing stress reliever SO is exercising! It was nice to get out my frustrations at my own self for having anxiety and so forth so it felt good to get those emotions out, i also tend to randomly cry which helps too. Any who, today was such a progress for me, I now know what I can do to make me feel better and I love it! I've been watching my portions as well on food and have been substituting soda's for agua! I'm excited to be able to share this with you and I find comfort in knowing that I have your support! Thank you for all your kind motivations, this is only the beginning of the battle but here we go! :)

xoxo

Mayra

No comments:

Post a Comment